Tarot Card Readings/Life Ahead

Hi, my name is Prerna Thakur, Female, married, Dob 13-nov-1982,time 7:40pm, New Delhi, India. I am planning to start a family. DO you see me being a mother soon? How would be be my life ahead in general?

Thank you for your question, here is your answer:

Past: 3 of Pentacles - it shows here you had some good planning when it came to how you started your life to settle down and all.  It even shows that you took a great deal of time to make sure everything went as well as possible.  You even had the love and support you need to get through.

Present: Ace of Cups - It looks like as far as children are concerned, you will end up having a family pretty soon.  I see you conceiving in the near future, like in say 3 months.

Future: 4 of Wands - Your future looks to hold a lot of celebrations and happiness.  I see you being very happy and spending much time with your family and loved ones and it will make for a good life ahead.

God Bless,

Tarot Card Readings

I can answer questions about your love/personal life, family life, education, work, finances and your spiritual journey. If I get "feelings" or I start "sensing" things about you or your question, I will let you know. I cannot answer questions about past lives and reincarnation or medically related questions because I do not feel comfortable with those. I will need your first name and date of birth. For more readings please go to my website at www.StellarTarot.com and click the Purchase a Reading link. One question per person. I will reject any additional/followup questions.

I have been doing tarot for 16 years and do it for friends, family and sometimes for strangers who want a reading. People say my predictions come true, but I like to think that my readings give good sound advice as opposed to inevitable predictions. I feel its more enlightening to give some interesting insight or a different perspective to your issues. My readings do not always give predictions, however, because sometimes a little advice as well as empowerment is more important to your situation than knowing the future.

This field does not require educational credentials, I am good at tarot that is all need be known.

Friends, family and from time to time strangers passing by.