Tarot Card Readings/Love

Question
Please tell me when do you see a new love for me? My dob is 18 september 1982. Thank you very much. Many blessings.

Answer
My profile states "I do not promise to answer your question in this brief reply, I will only give you what I receive at that moment"

Receiving... something explosive happens to you in your life where everything you believed to be true comes shattering down, when this happens you need to stand strong in your faith and hope for love not being a fickle emotion but something great - you need to believe in yourself that you love yourself, and in so doing you radiate love outwards. The one destined to be with you enters the picture, only when something like 'tragedy' as struck but you have not let it affect you so much.

$33 True Love gives an insight into who your soul longs for, with personality and what is stopping her also from meeting you.  

Tarot Card Readings

Gipsy

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience