Tarot Card Readings/Love

Question
Hello
Please tell me when do you see a new love for me? My dob is 18 september 1982. Thank you. Many blessings.

Answer
Hello Adrian,

Thank you for your question.  I have drawn 3 cards for you, the 6 of pentacles, the Devil, and the 5 of cups.

The 6 of pentacles indicates that you are financially stable and are willing to share your abundance with others.  The Devil indicates that some sort of fear may be holding you back, keeping you from moving forward.  It is an unfounded fear and you can easily move forward if you choose to do so.  The 5 of cups indicates a lost that you are dwelling on. Perhaps a recent break up that you are not moving on from.  Did you give too much financially in your last relationship.  You need to let go of the past and move forward.  Once you are looking towards the future and not staying in the past, you will have an opportunity to meet someone new.

Hope this helps,
Donna

Tarot Card Readings

Donna