Tarot Card Readings/Love Question

Question
Will James and I be together in a committed love relationship soon?

My dob 13 Mar '71

Answer
Jen,

Thank you for your question, here is your answer:

It looks like you are very hopeful about a relationship being possible soon with James.  I drew the Star letting me know that it is possible.

For your attitude I drew the Wheel of Fortune and I get the feeling that you won't let things bother you too much depending on which way they go.  For instance, if things do not turn to a relationship you will not be too upset about it.  

I drew the 9 of Cups as how James feels about you and he seems to be very happy with the thought of being with you.  You give him happiness.  

The Moon is the outcome showing that there will be some confusing times ahead that will occur between you and James which will prevent you two from being in a relationship just yet, however I picked one more card the Ace of Swords which says when you get what's on your mind cleared up and speak about how you feel, things should go much more smoothly and you and James can have a relationship.

Hope this helps.

God Bless,
Ellie

Tarot Card Readings

Ellie