Tarot Card Readings/question& feedback

Question
sorry i haven't read it but i don't know his birth year only the date is this a problem?his name is Abdu and his birth date 11/7 my birth year is 1987.i know him 4 months i would say that we are friends but there is a flirt between us and i would like to know if i will be in relationship with him?

Answer
Thanks for taking the time to read my profile before asking your question :) It feels like Abdu unexpectedly entered your life, and all this flirting between you is surprising you in a happy way. I feel you and Abdu have the potential to enter into a relationship together, because you both have a lot in common. Take a chance on him Tonia :) but remember love is like a bed of roses, and roses have thorns, but this is what makes the rose a rose.  

Tarot Card Readings

Gipsy

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience