Tarot Card Readings/relationship

Question
Hi I was wondering when and how I'll meet the one? Born July 1992. Thank you

Answer
Hello Maria,

Thank you for your question.  I have drawn 3 cards for you, the 4 of pentacles reversed, the Hierophant reversed, and the 7 of pentacles.

Why you have not found a mate? - Four of Pentacles, reversed. You have spent your time recently focused on career-building and material acquisitions, rather than relationships. This approach to life has been quite successful financially, but is very limiting when it comes to finding a partner. You have created a prison for your time and your energy by building up this solid wall of work and financial responsibilities, and will need to release and escape from this to some extent if you want to focus on more personal issues.

How you will find your mate -  The reversed Hieorphant indicates that you will meet someone in a rather unconventional manner.  Not in the regular way that you would think of meeting someone.  It may be by sheer coincidence or a chance meeting.

When will you meet? The 7 of pentacles shows a man taking a break after working very hard.  When you decide to step back from work a bit and take time for a relationship he will come into your life.

Hope this helps,

Donna  

Tarot Card Readings

Donna