Tarot Card Readings/Romance

Hi, I've been dating Steve for 3 months now.. do you see strong feelings from him and long term relationship?

My dob is 13/10/1984, his dob is 21/01/1976.

Thank you for your question, here is your answer:

Well, it shows for what you are dealing with is Death and that means that you have come across a lot of endings/transformations in your life, but they have been more gradual.  It may sound strange and vague that this is all the reading shows about how you are doing, and does not show anything about how you feel towards Steve.  It just shows that in generals your feelings about things are slowly changing and your life has overall been different than before.

For Steve on the other hand he seems to be going through some changes as well, but they have been more sudden and his life has also changed dramatically, I am not sure if it is in the realm of feelings or not because again the cards are not specifying exactly what these "changes" are.  
It could mean that his feelings have suddenly changed and things he used to like he does not like and people/things he didn't like he now likes.  

Your outcomes show a steady progress.  The Page of Coins is card of knowledge and detail. Pages stand for advice and doing and coins stand for detail and reality or anything involving something tangible.  What this means is you should try to get to know him even better than you know him now.  This will make your relationship better and will lead to long term success.  Anything is possible with your relationship.  By that I mean if you wanted to end it, you could, if you wanted to make it work, you could as well.  So, the Page of Coins appears to tell you to get to know him better and take it slow, don't push him, but this in time will make your bond stronger and your relationship last.

I hope this helps.

God Bless,

Tarot Card Readings

I can answer questions about your love/personal life, family life, education, work, finances and your spiritual journey. If I get "feelings" or I start "sensing" things about you or your question, I will let you know. I cannot answer questions about past lives and reincarnation or medically related questions because I do not feel comfortable with those. I will need your first name and date of birth. For more readings please go to my website at www.StellarTarot.com and click the Purchase a Reading link. One question per person. I will reject any additional/followup questions.

I have been doing tarot for 16 years and do it for friends, family and sometimes for strangers who want a reading. People say my predictions come true, but I like to think that my readings give good sound advice as opposed to inevitable predictions. I feel its more enlightening to give some interesting insight or a different perspective to your issues. My readings do not always give predictions, however, because sometimes a little advice as well as empowerment is more important to your situation than knowing the future.

This field does not require educational credentials, I am good at tarot that is all need be known.

Friends, family and from time to time strangers passing by.