Tarot Card Readings/Career question

Question
My DOB Jan 14, 1981. I'm working right now but I don't feel very happy at my workplace.  It's not the work that bothers me,  it's the petty coworkers around me.  I feel like they are very envious, petty, treacherous people and I really don't like most of them.  I don't know if possible, could you do a reading and tell me what my future here is? Will I move up to the next position soon, if soon, how long will that take? Or will I leave this place for something else, if that is the case, what do you see I will be doing?  
Thanks so much for your time and Merry Xmas!

Answer
X-D thank you for contacting me.

Firstly, I see that you soul theme is that of the Chariot. Which means you have a lot obstacles in your life as well as confusion, though you have tried to master them repetitively. You try to keep things going and flowing on an even ground but it's not always easy.

As per your career I can see you practically obsessing over it. Which isn't good for your nervous system or sleep at night. I see that you have been hurt badly by those that you work along side with, They are jealous of you. I didn't even read all of what you wrote because I usually don't like details and after I felt they were jealous, looked up and saw you wrote "you feel they are envious", YES, they are ARE. I do see you going for another job, it will be an out of the blue opportunity, for example, you are driving down the road and you see a help wanted sign, you won't even think twice, you will have no fear, you will apply and get a interview. So good luck and Congratulations!

Hope I have helped you.

PS..... It won;t take long at all.... I give it a month at most.  

Tarot Card Readings

Vadella