Tarot Card Readings/ex husband

me from dhaka city and me divorce.my name is sana mohammadi, my date of birth is 19/1985/08/12 pm in dhaka.my ex husband name is mohammad tauhidur rahman and home name is turjo,his date of birth is 23/01 in bangladesh,his age 32 above,he cross 33.he compelete his mba degree in canada.my question is again we stay together?when and how?

Questioner:   sana
Private:   No
Subject:   ex husband
Question:   QUESTION: me from dhaka city and me divorce.my name is sana mohammadi,my date of birth is 19/08/1985/12 pm in dhaka.my ex husband name is mohammad tauhidur rahman and home name is turjo,date birth is 23/01 in bangladesh,his age 30 above,he cross 32,he complete his mba degree in canada.my question is turjo still love and wait for me?

ANSWER: Hello Sana and thank you for contacting me.

I get the sense that he hasn't been letting his emotions get in the way as he is thinking about what has happened between the two of you. I also get this sense that he misses your motherly ways--- the ways you use to care for him. But I see him with another woman right now. I believe she is trying to get him over you. Meaning, trying to comfort him and let him move on. He feels he did the right thing by leaving. But still also feels love for you in his heart, so he is conflicted.

Hope I have helped you.

QUESTION: did you see again he will come back to me?again we will stay together?when and how?me give him many message in hotmail but he did not reply. his mother name is taslima ayub and his father died for cancer

ANSWER: He is conflicted because of his mother. So he is in fighting mode. I get a sense she didn't like his choice in a wife. Don't take that personally. There are some "evil" mother n laws out there. I see him trying to communicate with you again in early Spring.  

QUESTION: me do not understand this meaning so he is conflicted and he is conflicted of his mother.why he will try communicate with me?again he will come back to me and we will stay together?
Answer:   He is confused (conflicted) about the two of you because his mother is filling his head with negative thoughts. He will try to communicate with you in the early Spring to see if the two of you can have a renewal to start again.

Tarot Card Readings

I took a 2 year break and I am back! :) You can find me on instagram @ cenzobaby. Tumblr @ SpiritualGenius and Twitter @ Tellingsofher where I do daily Universal lessons Reads. Like a Horoscope, just with Oracles and Tarot. If I have already given you a reading, give someone else a chance. Purchase one from my website. It will actually give you a more in-depth, personalized and longer reading. I will answer questions about Love (my specialty!), Career, Hopes, Dream interpretations, Symbolism.... practically anything but Health related issues. Please only ask me about One issue. I also offer Tarot Lessons. If you have more than one question please go to my website and purchase a paid reading. Intuitary Visions Thank You. I offer discounts to my AllExperts.com clients.State in your subject line ALLExperts client with name you used here again include your birthdate.

I've been learning for over 10 years. I started out learning with the help of some major known Mentors who are the creators of the decks many readers utilize and the books they have read. It didn't take me long before I became intuitive as I had a history of being a Medium, a Devinator, a dream interpreter, amongst other things.

American Tarot Association.

Lovers Tarot Card Analysis

I have read for well over 10,000 that I have never met.

Monday January 14th On Haunted Society Radio With Phillip Brunelle Vadella Worrell Offers Listeners Free Tarot Readings

I have started to include testimonials from my clients on my website Intuitary Visions Website Please consider writing a Testimonial for me here Testimonial Form Thank you!