Tarot Card Readings/Ex relationship

Question
I feel as though an ex is coming back into my life. If so I am wondering what will happen? We haven't spoken in a few years. Though I feel a deep connection. My Birthdate is April 7 1977 and Alex's is March 19, 1978. Thank You.

Answer
Joy,

Thank you for your question, here is your answer:

It shows how you have not been making any attempt to connect with him, so you are the one waiting to see how things will turn out.  The card drawn for your attitude was 4 of Cups indicating that it would seem you are apathetic about your situation from the eyes of other people.  You have been thinking about this potential encounter a lot and are looking forward to it.  

Alex seems to have an emotional connection with you like you say, because for him I drew the Ace of Cups.  It looks like if there is any party who will make the move for contact it will be him.

For the outcome I drew the Knight of Swords showing that there will be a sudden exchange of information between you two when you guys talk again.  The Knight of Swords stands for communication.  It does not show however any physical connection or a relationship being rekindled once he comes to talk to you.  

There was one more card drawn for more information and it was the 2 of Swords showing that once you two have your communication exchange and resolve your emotions that will seem to be it.  The 2 of Swords stands for blockage and stalemate and appears when a relationship shows two people not having the ability to progress further in a relationship.  I feel the reason for the ex coming back would be to resolve something not resolved in the past and once it is, you two can move on with your lives because the cards do not necessarily show "getting back together" in a relationship, just having conversation.  It doesn't show when this encounter would be, I feel it may be some time in May of next year.

I hope this helps.

God bless,
Ellie

Tarot Card Readings

Ellie