Tarot Card Readings/Finances

Question
Hello Vadella, I would like to know if there will be any improvements for me financially. DOB  Feb. 9, 1955. Thank you.

Answer
Hello Darlene, and thank you for contacting me.

Seems to me that you've been having obstacles when it comes to your finances. Just when you seem to almost catch up another thing goes wrong and it's like you are back where you started from. You're trying really hard for your situation to remain stable and these problems have caused you to become defensive. Things will be changing for you in the near future though. After a period of deep thought on what you should do you will be able to come to a conclusion on how to stabilize and keep your finances in order. It will be a learning process, but by doing this you won't have to be stressed out over it anymore. You will be able to have a little extra money to put to the side.

I hope I have helped you. Much light to you!  

Tarot Card Readings

Vadella