Tarot Card Readings/Finances

Hello. My name is aisha. Born 29/10/1991. I would like  to know if my finances would improve soon. Thank you.

Thank you for your question, here is your answer:

It looks here for your past that you have been waiting for your ships to come in and see some results, financial improvement at least with something you had pursued in.  The past shows that you have just been waiting for your situation to improve.

For your present circumstances it looks like you are trying to get away from something or even get away with something that you know may not be right.  I am not sure what it is, but it may be something you were getting involved with to help your financial life improve in some way.  The 7 of Swords is what you drew for your present but it also stand for the approach you are taking right now for your circumstances meaning that you might have just shirked your responsibility and gave up on a lot of things because the things you have been doing to improve your situation has not been working.

For your future you the Queen of Swords which shows that there will be vast improvement in your financial life and you will be making smarter more logical decision with your finances.  The Queen of Swords is very intelligent and shrewd and knows how to communicate with people and this is a very good card to see in your future showing that your financial life will improve through your own wits.  Later though, I drew another card the 10 of Wands showing that you will be working very hard and I see this as where the money will come in.  You will work very hard and do very good at what you do.

I hope this helps.

God Bless,

Tarot Card Readings

I can answer questions about your love/personal life, family life, education, work, finances and your spiritual journey. If I get "feelings" or I start "sensing" things about you or your question, I will let you know. I cannot answer questions about past lives and reincarnation or medically related questions because I do not feel comfortable with those. I will need your first name and date of birth. For more readings please go to my website at www.StellarTarot.com and click the Purchase a Reading link. One question per person. I will reject any additional/followup questions.

I have been doing tarot for 16 years and do it for friends, family and sometimes for strangers who want a reading. People say my predictions come true, but I like to think that my readings give good sound advice as opposed to inevitable predictions. I feel its more enlightening to give some interesting insight or a different perspective to your issues. My readings do not always give predictions, however, because sometimes a little advice as well as empowerment is more important to your situation than knowing the future.

This field does not require educational credentials, I am good at tarot that is all need be known.

Friends, family and from time to time strangers passing by.