Tarot Card Readings/FLORIDA OR SAN DIEGO

Question
I SOLD MY HOME AND CLOSING IN 10 DAYS BUT STILL THINKING ABOUT MOVING BACK TO TAMPA FLORIDA OR SAN DIEGO CA. MY FIRST NAME IS HAKAN, 48 Y/O NUMBER IS 3.  WOULD YOU TELL ME WHICH CITY HAS A BETTER LIFE FOR ME? THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU.

Answer
Hello Hakan, I have pulled your question from our Pool. Hope you're doing well.

It seems to me that moving to San Diego would be the best choice for you. You have been communicating about this plan with another person, or soon will be. It shows me good times and creative outlets.

If you were to go back to Tampa, you would just want to leave in the long run.

Hope I have helped you!

XO
Vadella

Tarot Card Readings

Vadella