Tarot Card Readings/Is this karma leson or what is the purpose of our contact?

I met one colleague at one rehabilitation. Our company sent us on
During this period ( about 10 days) we made some kind of a
relationship. We spent a lot of time to talk and we walked. I like him very much. He doesnít live in my town.
When we came home he started to call me every day. We talk a lot by phone. That was born on 24th of October 1975 has blue eyes and brown hair. I was born on 21st of September 1971 and have brown hair and dark eyes.
I am not sure if he is honest with me? I am not sure what is between us. What is the future of our contact, relationship or I donít know what is it? What and who I am in his life?
In the meantime, our contact is broken and he no longer called
I feel that I didn't meet him accidently. I feel that he has some
role in my life. Maybe he is some kind of karma lesson.

First Name Jelena
Age 41
Question Is this karma leson or what is the purpose of our contact?
A number between one and six (used for shuffling) - number 3

Thanking in advance for the answer

Hello Jelena, I have pulled your question from our pool. Hope you're doing well!

Right now it shows me that you feel stuck and bounded by him. Not knowing what to do at all. Seems as though there are people telling you their own opinions on the matter and that's why you don't know what to think anymore. The future shows me that he will try to weasel his way back into your life and nurture you, just the way you love to be Nurtured and comforted. And the two of you will have a loving conversation and try to make it work.

It shows me he hasn't contacted you because he thought long and hard on what he wants to do in his love life. Seems to me he just ended a long term relationship. Maybe you didn't even know he was in one. But I am guessing since he fell for you apparently, he wanted to do this right.

Best of luck to you!

Tarot Card Readings

I took a 2 year break and I am back! :) You can find me on instagram @ cenzobaby. Tumblr @ SpiritualGenius and Twitter @ Tellingsofher where I do daily Universal lessons Reads. Like a Horoscope, just with Oracles and Tarot. If I have already given you a reading, give someone else a chance. Purchase one from my website. It will actually give you a more in-depth, personalized and longer reading. I will answer questions about Love (my specialty!), Career, Hopes, Dream interpretations, Symbolism.... practically anything but Health related issues. Please only ask me about One issue. I also offer Tarot Lessons. If you have more than one question please go to my website and purchase a paid reading. Intuitary Visions Thank You. I offer discounts to my clients.State in your subject line ALLExperts client with name you used here again include your birthdate.

I've been learning for over 10 years. I started out learning with the help of some major known Mentors who are the creators of the decks many readers utilize and the books they have read. It didn't take me long before I became intuitive as I had a history of being a Medium, a Devinator, a dream interpreter, amongst other things.

American Tarot Association.

Lovers Tarot Card Analysis

I have read for well over 10,000 that I have never met.

Monday January 14th On Haunted Society Radio With Phillip Brunelle Ö Vadella Worrell Offers Listeners Free Tarot Readings

I have started to include testimonials from my clients on my website Intuitary Visions Website Please consider writing a Testimonial for me here Testimonial Form Thank you!