Tarot Card Readings/Love

Question
Hi Vadella,

My name is Cindy. I was born on December 27, 1992.

The only time I've been close to being in a relationship was when I was 16 and it ended in 2 days due to my social anxiety (which I just started getting counseling for). My question is:

When will love come my way?

Thank you.

Answer
Hello Cindy and thank you for contacting me. I am very sorry to hear about your social anxiety. Anxieties are extremely hard to live with. They stop you in your path so many times, when you have such a beautiful presence to offer to the world. Your soul theme is that of the Lovers and when having that as your life lesson you do become confused quite often and you get mixed up between your mind and your heart. Your lesson is to always listen to your heart instead of what your mind is telling to do. And I feel that you have listened to your heart to seek out the counseling that you need. Good for you!

Your love life shows me that you are very saddened by it. Not necessarily because of others but because of yourself. You know deep down you have stopped yourself from enjoying what you could of had as well as what you can have. I do see a relationship coming your way, someone you can communicate well with and feel connected to within the next 3 months. It is a guy who is intelligent and very quick with his words. He might intimidate you at times but that is just your anxiety you mentioned. Don't let that control you, the best that you can. The reason why is he could be a long term partner in your life and if you allow the issue to get in the way, he will walk away. I also feel though that, he will care a lot about you and it won't be easy for him. If you were to apologize and have a heart to heart, he will come back around.

I hope this has helped you.  

Tarot Card Readings

Vadella