Tarot Card Readings/love

Dear Vadella hi! :)
I am female born in July 24th 1993
he was born in October 24th 1987

I would like to know what is it going to happen between us? He has been my boyfriend for several months in the near past.

thanks a lot!

Hello Kristen, and thank you for contacting me.

I get the sense that you feel kind of stuck right now and not knowing what to do. There seems to be too many people around you with opinions when it comes to your relationship with him. In the past you have felt that there was something he was hiding from you and you really wanted to get to the bottom of it, but couldn't. I feel that the people around you, that you opened up to and told them made it even worse for you. Because now I see you going through a period of confusion and having anxiety. It's hard for you to get to sleep at night sometimes. These things keep going around over and over in your head. Sometimes, though it's not as bad as you think it is and you're just making it harder on yourself. In the near future I see the two of you juggling things, one will be busy while the other is not and it will be harder to come together as much as you use to be able to.

I pulled more cards for you on this issue and it is showing me that he is hurt by all of this. He thinks you're a lot of fun to be around and really, truly enjoys your company. He feels he wants justice to be done. The issue to be over with because he just wants to be able to have a decent relationship with you without the interference of other people.

Together your relationship is Death in the Tarot. And that is Nothing to be afraid of. What that means is the both of you will have such a great impact on each other internally, that will help to make the two of you eventually became the people you truly are on the inside come out externally. It is a truly wonderful experience to have and personally it is my favorite amongst all other Relationship themes. You transform each other. You have a deep bond. Again don't allow others to dictate to you when it comes to your love life.

I hope I have helped you.  

Tarot Card Readings

I took a 2 year break and I am back! :) You can find me on instagram @ cenzobaby. Tumblr @ SpiritualGenius and Twitter @ Tellingsofher where I do daily Universal lessons Reads. Like a Horoscope, just with Oracles and Tarot. If I have already given you a reading, give someone else a chance. Purchase one from my website. It will actually give you a more in-depth, personalized and longer reading. I will answer questions about Love (my specialty!), Career, Hopes, Dream interpretations, Symbolism.... practically anything but Health related issues. Please only ask me about One issue. I also offer Tarot Lessons. If you have more than one question please go to my website and purchase a paid reading. Intuitary Visions Thank You. I offer discounts to my AllExperts.com clients.State in your subject line ALLExperts client with name you used here again include your birthdate.

I've been learning for over 10 years. I started out learning with the help of some major known Mentors who are the creators of the decks many readers utilize and the books they have read. It didn't take me long before I became intuitive as I had a history of being a Medium, a Devinator, a dream interpreter, amongst other things.

American Tarot Association.

Lovers Tarot Card Analysis

I have read for well over 10,000 that I have never met.

Monday January 14th On Haunted Society Radio With Phillip Brunelle Vadella Worrell Offers Listeners Free Tarot Readings

I have started to include testimonials from my clients on my website Intuitary Visions Website Please consider writing a Testimonial for me here Testimonial Form Thank you!