Tarot Card Readings/Love

Hello Vadella,

My DOB is 22nd October 1971 and I was wondering if there is anyone on the horizon for me as I am currently single and it would be nice to know if there is a chance for romance in the near future.

Thanking you in advance for your time.

Hello Emma, and thank you for contacting me.

When it comes to love I see that you feel mentally, emotionally and physically exhausted. You wonder to yourself 'how long must I wait?'. You wish it would come soon because it seems you haven't been involved with anyone in a while. You will go through a period, as you most likely are now, where not much is happening in regards to love. I don't see you actually out there looking for it right now. You are taking time to rest since you've been hurt in the past. In the near future though your luck will change. I do see two options open to you. Meaning there will be two men vying for your attention and it will be up to you to decide which one you would rather be with.

I would also like to tell you that you were born a Master number. They are rare souls that come back for spiritual purposes and have lived out all their required lifetimes. There are only 3 of them (11,22 and 33). You are Master number 33.You are known as The Master Teacher.When expressed to the fullest, the 33 lacks all personal ambition, and instead focuses its considerable abilities toward the spiritual uplifting of mankind. What makes the 33 especially impressive, is the high level of sincere devotion. This is shown in its determination to seek understanding and wisdom before preaching to others. The 33 in full force is extremely rare.

Hope I have helped you.  

Tarot Card Readings

I took a 2 year break and I am back! :) You can find me on instagram @ cenzobaby. Tumblr @ SpiritualGenius and Twitter @ Tellingsofher where I do daily Universal lessons Reads. Like a Horoscope, just with Oracles and Tarot. If I have already given you a reading, give someone else a chance. Purchase one from my website. It will actually give you a more in-depth, personalized and longer reading. I will answer questions about Love (my specialty!), Career, Hopes, Dream interpretations, Symbolism.... practically anything but Health related issues. Please only ask me about One issue. I also offer Tarot Lessons. If you have more than one question please go to my website and purchase a paid reading. Intuitary Visions Thank You. I offer discounts to my AllExperts.com clients.State in your subject line ALLExperts client with name you used here again include your birthdate.

I've been learning for over 10 years. I started out learning with the help of some major known Mentors who are the creators of the decks many readers utilize and the books they have read. It didn't take me long before I became intuitive as I had a history of being a Medium, a Devinator, a dream interpreter, amongst other things.

American Tarot Association.

Lovers Tarot Card Analysis

I have read for well over 10,000 that I have never met.

Monday January 14th On Haunted Society Radio With Phillip Brunelle Vadella Worrell Offers Listeners Free Tarot Readings

I have started to include testimonials from my clients on my website Intuitary Visions Website Please consider writing a Testimonial for me here Testimonial Form Thank you!