Tarot Card Readings/love..

Question
Dear Vadella
do you feel love will re enter my life? If so can you give me a few details?
Thank you for your time and effort.
DOB Jan 9, 1966
female

blessings

Answer
Hello Lila, and thank you for contacting me.

I get the feeling that love will re-enter into your life in 7 months. This man is the type of man who becomes very indecisive when it comes to making decisions. He always knows what he should do but he lets the fear of taking action take over at times before moving forward.

I asked what this man will think about you- He will think you are a very passionate person, who loves to be spontaneous and take risks. The type of person that will jump up and say "Let's take a vacation! Let's book tickets right now!" You will surprise and shock him a lot but he will enjoy it.

I asked what this man will feel about you- His feelings will run deep. He will feel like he can have a long term relationship with you that will be stable as well as challenging.

I asked what this man does for a living and he is retired. He is well off (not filthy rich or anything) but able to live comfortably.

I hope I have helped you.  

Tarot Card Readings

Vadella