Tarot Card Readings/love?

Question
QUESTION: Hello Ellie, thank you so much for offering this. My name is Silvia (Female, DOB: April 2nd, '79); I have been trough a very difficult break up 6 months ago. I was wodnering if you could give me some insight about my situation with this man I have recently met, Jose Luis (DOB: Feb 13th, '71). When we met I felt a strong connection, I think it s mutual but not sure where he stands and what he is looking for.
Thank you so much!!!! Take care, S.

ANSWER: Silvia,

Thank you for your question, here is your answer:

So it looks like for your attitude since you got the Ace of Swords that you really just want an honest and forthright communications with this man.  This is showing how your conduct is in a relationship and what you would expect.  You just want things to be clear about how you feel and you want to be clear about how he feels.

For his attitude I drew the 5 of Wands and that tells me that right now he is going through some frustrating times dealing with other people who are making his life more difficult than it is.  I feel there is a connection there, but the reason why you were not able to really be positive about is for that very reason, he is distracted and going through some troubles of his own.  I drew one more card for his attitude to find out what is the reason for this frustration and it shows that he is going through some trust issues right now and someone had recently "burned" him and it doesn't necessarily mean it was through a romantic relationship, but he was going through a hard time with someone and it has caused him to be wary of others.  

For the outcome I see a good card, the 6 of Cups indicating that once things settle down with him and he has been able to catch his breath, he will talk with you and you two will have a tender moment together.  You will have to wait.  I don't think you will have to make a move of any kind on him, he will come around to you, but it will take a while as he needs to sort things out in his head because emotionally he is not ready yet to be with someone.  

I think it will be around three months before he comes around and shows in interest to you.

Peace and blessings,
Ellie

QUESTION: Thank you so much for such an accurate
Answer, I think you are right and he s going trough
Some hard time so I ll be patient.
May I ask you if you see a long term relationship?
Thank you so much, take care.
S.

Answer
Silvia,

If I may be honest, it really more or less depends on you.  It has the potential to turn long term but it is up to you if you want to tend to it to turn out that way.  The energies show that this has a free will element to it, that is why I say it is up to you.  I can see how you have strong feelings for him though, so if I had to say it would turn out one way or the other I would say yes, it is likely to turn into a serious long term relationship once he comes around and into your life.  

God Bless,
Ellie

Tarot Card Readings

Ellie