Tarot Card Readings/love and marriage

Question
"hi! my name is Sabrina i am a girl living in Lahore, Pakistan. i was born on 6 April 1989 in Lahore Pakistan. i am in love with my cousin Zubair( born in Karachi city Pakistan on 11May1987) and we both are in strong relation for years. we decided to live in Lahore after marriage and we both were so happy. now for an year and half her mother is going against me and use to push him up to live in Saudi-Arabia after marriage according to his mother's and brother's wish. am quite unhappy with this situation and he is confused too. he don't want to leave me and cant let her mother down too. he now use to say i should leave him as he cant keep me happy there. what is to do? what is exactly going on?"

Answer
Sabrina,

Thank you for your question, here is your answer:

For your attitude I am drawing the 7 of Swords showing that you are considering just taking off and going to Saudi Arabia if it means staying with Zubair.  You really don't want to be apart from him.

For his attitude I drew the Queen of Swords showing that he is trying to do the right thing which will be fair and just for everyone concerned.  He doesn't want to make anyone unhappy and he is not looking to make himself happy, but really others instead.

For the future I drew the 3 of Wands indicating that you should just wait and try to convince Zubair not to go to Saudia Arabia.  I don't see you being happy there and if you were to wait things out his mother and brother will let the idea go.  They cannot tell you where you can live with your husband.  It is both your decisions to decide where to live.  I feel if you cannot convince him to stay he will go to Saudi Arabia and your marriage won't work and you will be devastated.  Best thing to do would be to try convincing him to push the idea off until it blows over and Zubair will not go anywhere and you two will be happy.

I hope this helps.

God Bless,
Ellie

Tarot Card Readings

Ellie