Tarot Card Readings/love and money

QUESTION: Mark Dob 12/03/1969.

My current financial and relationship situation is very bad. Do you see things changing for the better for me anytime soon?

Thank you for your question, here is your answer.  

For your finances, it shows for your past the Page of Swords meaning that you were very careful and vigilant about watching where you money goes recently.  The Page of Swords is a person who tries to get through times by keeping an eye on things and being very careful.  

Presently, you have been watching your money come and go and that is making it hard to keep and hold on to it.  I am looking at the 2 of Coins describing your current financial situation and this is making it very hard for you to do well financially.

For your future I see the Judgement card telling me that things will significantly improve by way of knowing what you calling it.  You will feel a burden become lifted off your shoulders and you will know what you will want to do for your life and you will find a way to make good money.  I drew one more card for insight on how you will make this change in your finances and it is showing that this improvement is from doing some work probably from your home because I drew the Hermit showing that your job will not require you to go out and do anything that involves any communication with people on a personal basis.  

For your relationship situation I see that not necessarily improving unless you make a complete overhaul on your life.  I see here in your past there was either a woman you were involved with who was very independent or you perhaps were very independent in the past, but this was an influence that has gone.  

Right now, you're dealing with an issue that seems to be testing your patience or stamina.  I drew the Chariot letting me know that if you are in a relationship it feels like you are dealing with whatever problem you are dealing with alone and what you are going through is taking a lot out of you.

For the future I am seeing there being a lack of improvement in your relationship.  You will often find yourself asking, "how did I get here?" or "why am I dealing with this?" and if you find yourself in this situation the best thing to do is to bail out and find someone else because I unfortunately do not see things improving in your current situation with who you are involved with.  Your relationship answer seems to be offering advice as opposed to a prediction because sometimes that is more important at the moment with what we are dealing with in our lives.

I hope this helps.

God Bless,

QUESTION: I wanted to thank you very much for your reading.  You definitely got the past and the present correct I was very amazed, you hit the nail on the head for both finances and relationship I cannot see the future but I hope its as accurate as your reading for past and present.  I have been thinking of working from home for quite sometime now but haven't exactly known how to make that work. Would you happen to know if its an idea I've already had or something else that will come up that will help me make money in this way? Thank you for your great help.

Thank you for the wonderful feedback!  

Well, this may sound vague, but I feel it is something that you have been thinking of doing as a way to make money from home for a long time, but it will be a different way you will go about it to make money.  The only way I can explain this is for instance if you want to make money online to work from home and say you want to be a counselor, then you will work for a different online company than the one you had your sights on prior.  So, technically I don't feel you will make money from a new idea, it will be an old idea, but will just be through a different avenue than what you expected.

I hope this helps.

God Bless,

Tarot Card Readings

I can answer questions about your love/personal life, family life, education, work, finances and your spiritual journey. If I get "feelings" or I start "sensing" things about you or your question, I will let you know. I cannot answer questions about past lives and reincarnation or medically related questions because I do not feel comfortable with those. I will need your first name and date of birth. For more readings please go to my website at www.StellarTarot.com and click the Purchase a Reading link. One question per person. I will reject any additional/followup questions.

I have been doing tarot for 16 years and do it for friends, family and sometimes for strangers who want a reading. People say my predictions come true, but I like to think that my readings give good sound advice as opposed to inevitable predictions. I feel its more enlightening to give some interesting insight or a different perspective to your issues. My readings do not always give predictions, however, because sometimes a little advice as well as empowerment is more important to your situation than knowing the future.

This field does not require educational credentials, I am good at tarot that is all need be known.

Friends, family and from time to time strangers passing by.