Tarot Card Readings/Does Maria feel bad about what she did?

My name is Antoinette and I'm born on October 9, 1983.  My old friend's name is Espie and she is born on August 2, 1983 and my other old friend's name is Maria and she is born on April 24, 1983.  I have gotten into an argument with Espie over a year ago and haven't spoken to her since then.  Because Maria is brainwashed by Espie she got involved in the fight and took Espie's side.  Does Maria feel guilty for doing that and does she plan on talking to me again? She shouldn't have gotten involved in the first place.  The three of us are all females.

Thank you.

Hi Antoinette,

Here are the cards I pulled out for Maria asking whether she feels bad for what she did:

Stars + WOMAN + Sun

I'm not seeing her feeling guilty at all. I'm seeing her as being an optimistic and happy person.
I get the impression that she is pretty satisfied with her life right now.  

Tarot Card Readings

Tarot Wings

Hello everyone! :) I would like to offer a ONE card oracle card reading on most topic including love, family/pets, job, business, finances, spirituality, past lives etc. All I need from you is your name and the names of the people involved.

I have read for many of my friends and family for 5 years and started reading for other people about 2 years ago.

Please check out my facebook at: To purchase full readings from me please go to: OR

I have no Educational Credentials in this field however,I studied and worked on perfecting my skills and intuition as a reader independently on my own free time and still learning everyday!

Friends and family.