Tarot Card Readings/Need guidance regarding career

Hello Yanine,

Thanks for offering your services on allexperts. It is truly a blessing for people who need help. My name is madhuvanthi and I would like to know if I will be successful with my business that I am planning to start. The past few years have been very hard on me and I have decided to start my own business that I am super passionate about. But, I have a lot of fear and limited beliefs due to my past career problems and hence apprehensive to give my business my 100%. Do you think my business will be successful?

Hi Madhu, :)

Here is what I got for you:

Tree + FISH + Bear

I didnt get a concrete answer on whether your business will be successful or not but what I am getting is that you have a good and solid starting point. I get the feeling your business will be a stable, "healthy" one and it will have you feeling quite powerful and in charge. This to me, is a very good sign! :)

Tarot Card Readings

Tarot Wings

Hello everyone! :) I would like to offer a ONE card oracle card reading on most topic including love, family/pets, job, business, finances, spirituality, past lives etc. All I need from you is your name and the names of the people involved.

I have read for many of my friends and family for 5 years and started reading for other people about 2 years ago.

Please check out my facebook at: To purchase full readings from me please go to: OR

I have no Educational Credentials in this field however,I studied and worked on perfecting my skills and intuition as a reader independently on my own free time and still learning everyday!

Friends and family.