Tarot Card Readings/New job/career

Question
Hello
Please tell me when do you see a new job for me and what kind of job it will be? My dob is 18 september 1982. Thank you. Many blessings.

Answer
Hello Adrian, and thank you for contacting me.

I see a new job coming to you in about 4 weeks. I get a sense that it will be a job where you are caring for others that can't care for themselves. So maybe in a hospital or a nursing home.

I also wanted to bring to your attention that you were born with a spiritual purpose in this lifetime. You have already lived out the maximum number of lives that souls usually have, unless they choose to come back. You are Master number 11. The Master Number 11 is usually called The Illuminator, The Messenger or the Teacher, as those with this Master Number are here to be inspirational guiding lights, to bring illumination to others and to help raise spiritual awareness.

You are one of intuitive, spiritual awareness and refinement.  Your intuition is very strong and you are among the potentially best equipped to help guide people towards their own spiritual and intuitive awareness.  You value life and your environment with a deep appreciation of the beauty and refinement that it has to offer.  You are someone who can be extremely dependable, honest and compassionate.

It is Very nice to meet you! And I hope I have helped in the answers you sought.  

Tarot Card Readings

Vadella