Tarot Card Readings/New year

Question
Hi I'm writing to ask if you could do a spread to tell me what the new year has for me. D.o.b 06:08:1989. Thank you.x

Answer
Chantal,

It looks like the new year will be a very exciting one.  I drew for your future next year the 4 of Wands, the King of Coins and the 4 of Coins.  What this tells me is that you will have a lot of fun and freedom.  You will either meet someone new or a relationship you already have with someone will get more serious as he will be the King of Coins that appeared in the reading.  The 4 of Wands stands for the excitement of the relationship and how happy you will be.  Financially though this will be a year where you are advised to save your money and do what you can to save because it will be a good investment for your future.  Since you have two cards which are fours, this tells me that this is a year of establishment for you.  You will feel very grown up and established this next year and also very happy with where you will be at, where you will feel a new sense of purpose and freedom which you have never felt before.

I hope this helps.

Peace and blessings,
Ellie

Tarot Card Readings

Ellie