Tarot Card Readings/What are the obstacles in my way?

Question
Good day,

Nadine, 38 yrs old (23 March 1974) I have a question relating to my marriage. I would like to know what the obstacles are that present themselves in my relationship? Do they relate to outside influences (people / unfaithfulness) or external factors? And what steps should i take to eliminate them?

Thank you,

7

Answer
Nadine,

I asked the cards to show me your obstacles. I pulled three cards. They were The Emperor, Five of Swords, and the Queen of Pentacles. Together, they signify to me that your spouse  may be older than you and that he makes a lot of the decisions in your relationship. It shows that you have routines that you follow every day and you are good at them and fulfilling your responsibilities.  Your spouse  may want you to do more to be equal in the decision making, or more active in your relationship.

I asked what you should do about your obstacles and pulled three cards. They were Three of Wands, Two of Cups, and the King of Swords. Together, I interpreted this as meaning that you need to spend some quality time with your spouse . You need to get outside of the roles of your relationship and have some fun together as two people. It shows that sometimes he is blunt and tells you what he thinks and sometimes you respond to that emotionally. It's good for you to get some time to yourself, too.

There are no apparent external obstacles or unfaithfulness in your relationship. You just need to take the time to remember why you're together in the first place.

Hope this helps!  

Tarot Card Readings

Moriah London