Tarot Card Readings/Paid readings

Hi Moriah!

I was wondering if you do paid readings, and if you have a PayPal account. I think you are highly accurate in your previous readings from me and I would like to ask you some more questions.

I don't do paid readings at this time. I'm glad that I was able to help you and I'm flattered that you're interested in paying for a reading.

I'm in school full-time and have a part-time job so that is why I only take a reading a day for the time being. However, I'm going to be done with finals this week and will have a month off. I'll change my profile to accept more questions in a few days and that will give you the space to ask me additional questions. I realize it's difficult to ask me questions before I am maxed out on any given day.

This site is set up that I can accept donations when I've done 200 readings with a rating of 9.5 or higher. The most helpful thing to do if you want to contribute to my well-being with reading cards is just to continue to rate me highly if you feel I've answered your questions adequately, and to ask me one or two questions at a time so that I can get back to everyone in a decent amount of time.  

Tarot Card Readings

Moriah London

The tarot can answer your questions pertaining to possible outcomes. While nothing a card says is set in stone, it warns you about future events. It's up to you to decide to maintain the positive outcomes or change the negative outcomes. I can use my cards to help give you insight about hard decisions, obstacles and blockages. These apply to health, careers, relationships, and any other life event that requires careful reflection and consideration.

I've read cards for people I meet along the way when it has interested them.

Well read in Tarot