Tarot Card Readings/Post Graduation in 2013

Hi I am Shantanu Bhalothia(male) DOB:3rd Sept 1989,Place:Jaipur,India.
I will be completing my Bachelors in engineering in the year 2013.I want to do Masters in engineering from Germany and the course starts in fall 2013.
I want to know that is this a good choice for my career?Will I get a good job after completing the course?
The course will end in fall 2015.College is not decided yet.

Thank You

Thank you for your question here is your answer:

So I got a pop out card and it was the 10 of Cups.  This tells me that this would be a very good decision for you to go to Germany and take the class.  

For your situation card I received the 8 of coins which stands for detail and studying and very hard meticulous work, as well as dedication to a task at hand.  This makes good sense considering what you are talking about.  

For the advice card I got the 8 of cups which also tells me that to go to Germany it would be a good move on your part to do that.  I also noticed that you drew 2 eights and that tells me that a move some kind is necessary for success to start.

For your outcome I drew the knight of swords which tells me a move again is also in the works which would help in terms of your success.  Things things will improve in your life quickly and efficiently.

With these cards I would say go for it because it looks like the cards are showing a good sign for you to move and to take your class it looks like you will get a good job.  The 10 of cups as a pop out card lets me know that there's the happily ever after ending if you would take a class
in Germany.

I hope this helps.

God bless,

Tarot Card Readings

I can answer questions about your love/personal life, family life, education, work, finances and your spiritual journey. If I get "feelings" or I start "sensing" things about you or your question, I will let you know. I cannot answer questions about past lives and reincarnation or medically related questions because I do not feel comfortable with those. I will need your first name and date of birth. For more readings please go to my website at www.StellarTarot.com and click the Purchase a Reading link. One question per person. I will reject any additional/followup questions.

I have been doing tarot for 16 years and do it for friends, family and sometimes for strangers who want a reading. People say my predictions come true, but I like to think that my readings give good sound advice as opposed to inevitable predictions. I feel its more enlightening to give some interesting insight or a different perspective to your issues. My readings do not always give predictions, however, because sometimes a little advice as well as empowerment is more important to your situation than knowing the future.

This field does not require educational credentials, I am good at tarot that is all need be known.

Friends, family and from time to time strangers passing by.