Tarot Card Readings/Post Graduation from abroad

Question
Hi I am Shantanu Bhalothia(male) DOB:3rd Sept 1989,Place:Jaipur,India.
I will be completing my Bachelors in engineering in the year 2013.I want to do Masters in engineering from Germany and the course starts in fall 2013.
I want to know that is this a good choice for my career?Will I get a good job after completing the course?
The course will end in fall 2015.College is not decided yet.

Thank You

Answer
Hello again Shantanu.... Below I will copy all our correspondence. I am guessing you didn't get the answer the the last follow up question you asked which is below....

QUESTION: Hi I am Shantanu Bhalothia(male) DOB:3rd Sept 1989,Place:Jaipur,India.

Thank You

ANSWER: Hello Shantanu and thank you for contacting me. I like to start out by telling you who you are and what your lesson in life is. You are The Empress. You like all the beautiful things in life and love to nurture and be nurtured. You want everyone to feel comfortable and at home and fell like they are being taking care of. If you feel you are being used you will immediately put a stop to it. If you have had your Mother in you life she is your best friend and always will be the one you turn to. Your lesson is to teach others the beauty of giving and the value of an embrace.

I see you a bit confused... There seems to be a tad of a fog around you. (nothing negative!) I feel you really want to go to Germany for for your Masters but at the same time you don't want to leave behind your mother. You will do great if you go and you will learn to adjust pretty quickly. You will make it through any type of home sickness by memories, pictures and phone calls. I see you taking control there and a man who is very financially wealthy will help you in your endeavor.

There will be a lot of competition in this field when it comes to getting a job straight from college. You will be left stuck hanging there for a while without a job (I would say about 2-3 months), but then one will seem to come out of nowhere and you will get it.

I Hope I have helped you.

QUESTION: Well first of all thanks a lot for your prompt reply.
I must say that you are a pro in card reading.You are absolutely correct that I am very close to my mother and also about other things as well.
I am not able to understand what you mean by this "I see you taking control there and a man who is very financially wealthy will help you in your endeavor".What kind of control and who is this man?I mean why would a wealthy man will help a boy like me?

Thank You so much
Answer:   Thank you :)

What I mean by you taking control is you won't allow your emotions of wanting to be back home to take over. I feel as though you going over to Germany will turn you into a Man, so to speak. I know you feel like one already.... But this will make you have all the more confidence in yourself.

This man I speak of will look at you as someone he wants to take under his wing and mentor you. He might he be one of your professors.

XO
Vadella

Tarot Card Readings

Vadella