Tarot Card Readings/Who will I settle down with?

Question
Hi I am Jeannie 10.10.1964.
I was wondering if you could see me settling into a relationship this coming year? The person I feel drawn to is John, but he is I believe seeing someone (4.1.60.) Thankyou so much for your insight.
Love ,light and peace Jxxx

Answer
Hello Jeannie and thank you for contacting me.

First of all with your Soul theme as The Emperor and John's theme as the Empress in Tarot, they  make the perfect pair. The Emperor knows what he wants, Plans things out and is looked up to. Where the Empress loves to Nurture and be nurtured and well as to be surrounded by beautiful things. SO John would Nurture who you are.

So far you have been on the defensive side when it comes to matters in love. You are unsure of what you really want to aim for because confusion has slipped into the way. This upcoming year shows you letting go of a relationship or tie with someone dear to your heart. You don't really want to let it go but know that it is best for you in the long run. You will then have the closure that you need so greatly and it will leave you off celebrating with a few friends.

With John and you I see that you're not very happy with the ways things have gone. You seem to be waiting around for him (so to speak) and not really seeing the other opportunities that are out there. You will come to the conclusion that you must let him go to grow and move on Because with your relationship being the Chariot it is very challenging and never seems to come together. There seems to always be obstacles in the way. After you let him go you will be juggling a couple men.... dating them. And then you will find a man who is stable and financially secure.

Hope I have helped!
Vadella

Tarot Card Readings

Vadella