Tarot Card Readings/Soulmate / Marriage

Question
Hello,

I'm a single female, not dating anyone right now and was wondering when you see me meeting "the one" and settling down and getting married?  Thank you for your time and insight.

Aug 21, 1974

Answer
Hello Lisa, and thank you for contacting me.

I actually see you meeting him in the summer time. You will get married 14 months after you enter into a relationship with him. I don't like short answers and so I am going to tell you more about him ; )

He is the type of person who loves to have fun and party. He is very sociable and will have a lot of friends. He is also looking for his soulmate right now, but hasn't found her yet.... that is until he meets you. There will be a rare things that happens when you two meet and look into each others eyes. I never believed in it myself until it actually happened to me. When you look in his eyes you will hear a loud noise. But it won't be a noise that comes from the outside. For an example - someone crashing into a car. You will hear it and feel it inside of you as will he and it will startle you.

I hope I have helped you.  

Tarot Card Readings

Vadella