Tarot Card Readings/temp long distance relationship

Hello Vadella,

My names Christina, dob april 3 1991. My boyfriend dob february 12 1989.

We've been together for a while now and I think he's "the one". But we are temporarily long distance for a few more months. Lately, for the lack of a better word, he's been distant from me. He says he loves me and I want to believe him but from past experiences I have a very hard time trusting. I was hoping you could give me some insight so I know if I'm just wasting my time or what. I feel like I'm running around in circles here.

thank you in advance!

Hello Christina, and thank you for contacting me.

His intentions with you right now are thinking things through. That is why he's been so distant. He is trying to figure out what he wants to do right now in concerns with your relationship. He is utilizing his mind more so than his heart at this moment.

He thinks you are a very trustful person, someone he can rely on and one that will give him what he deserves. So he Thinks highly of you.

He feels as though you are a gift to him in his life.... so yes, I would believe him when he tells you he loves you.

I asked what else you could expect next from him and the cards told me this:

He will finally come to the conclusion that you are who he wants to be with and he will stop the back and forth games that have seemed to be going on.... where one moment he is all into it and the next moment he seems to not care. It's his epiphany that will do this during his current intentions in analysis when it comes to your relationship. He will end up becoming very compassionate and caring towards you and your needs and will show you in a mature way how much he actually cares about you.

I hope I have helped.  

Tarot Card Readings

I took a 2 year break and I am back! :) You can find me on instagram @ cenzobaby. Tumblr @ SpiritualGenius and Twitter @ Tellingsofher where I do daily Universal lessons Reads. Like a Horoscope, just with Oracles and Tarot. If I have already given you a reading, give someone else a chance. Purchase one from my website. It will actually give you a more in-depth, personalized and longer reading. I will answer questions about Love (my specialty!), Career, Hopes, Dream interpretations, Symbolism.... practically anything but Health related issues. Please only ask me about One issue. I also offer Tarot Lessons. If you have more than one question please go to my website and purchase a paid reading. Intuitary Visions Thank You. I offer discounts to my clients.State in your subject line ALLExperts client with name you used here again include your birthdate.

I've been learning for over 10 years. I started out learning with the help of some major known Mentors who are the creators of the decks many readers utilize and the books they have read. It didn't take me long before I became intuitive as I had a history of being a Medium, a Devinator, a dream interpreter, amongst other things.

American Tarot Association.

Lovers Tarot Card Analysis

I have read for well over 10,000 that I have never met.

Monday January 14th On Haunted Society Radio With Phillip Brunelle Vadella Worrell Offers Listeners Free Tarot Readings

I have started to include testimonials from my clients on my website Intuitary Visions Website Please consider writing a Testimonial for me here Testimonial Form Thank you!