Tarot Card Readings/wedding

QUESTION: me from dhaka city and me divorce.my name is sana mohammadi,my date of birth is 19,1985,08,12 pm in dhaka.my question is which year me get marry?whome and how?

ANSWER: Hell Sana, and thank you for contacting me.

You will meet the man that you will end up marrying in 12 months. So by the end of 2013.

This man seems a bit mysterious. Meaning he will hide a lot of things from you. He seems to be a person who love dreams, the night time, mystery novels, trying to figure things out, Analyzing things. He also feels drawn to the Moon. So I get the feeling he likes to look up at the stars. I also get the feeling he is very drawn to nature.

You will meet him by the end of 2013 (like I said) at an event. It seems like the type of event where there is a lot of action going on. I see colorful silks in red flowing in the air. Women are holding these silks. Your eyes will meet each other through the crowd. I see him on one side of the street almost directly in front of you (you will be on the other side). He will smile, a type of side smile. You will instantly be attracted.

He will propose to you 4 months after you start dating and you will marry 9 months later.

I hope I have helped you.

QUESTION: should i will wait for my ex husband or move on?what happen early spring he commutation with me?my ex husband name is  muhammad tauhidur rahman,date of birth is  23/01/in bangladesh,his father died for cancer.

First I have to ask you .... so I can understand what you are saying.... are you saying I told you your ex would talk to you in the early Spring and he hasn't? Because I am going by the Spring in the United States. Which is not until a couple more months.

Tarot Card Readings

I took a 2 year break and I am back! :) You can find me on instagram @ cenzobaby. Tumblr @ SpiritualGenius and Twitter @ Tellingsofher where I do daily Universal lessons Reads. Like a Horoscope, just with Oracles and Tarot. If I have already given you a reading, give someone else a chance. Purchase one from my website. It will actually give you a more in-depth, personalized and longer reading. I will answer questions about Love (my specialty!), Career, Hopes, Dream interpretations, Symbolism.... practically anything but Health related issues. Please only ask me about One issue. I also offer Tarot Lessons. If you have more than one question please go to my website and purchase a paid reading. Intuitary Visions Thank You. I offer discounts to my AllExperts.com clients.State in your subject line ALLExperts client with name you used here again include your birthdate.

I've been learning for over 10 years. I started out learning with the help of some major known Mentors who are the creators of the decks many readers utilize and the books they have read. It didn't take me long before I became intuitive as I had a history of being a Medium, a Devinator, a dream interpreter, amongst other things.

American Tarot Association.

Lovers Tarot Card Analysis

I have read for well over 10,000 that I have never met.

Monday January 14th On Haunted Society Radio With Phillip Brunelle Vadella Worrell Offers Listeners Free Tarot Readings

I have started to include testimonials from my clients on my website Intuitary Visions Website Please consider writing a Testimonial for me here Testimonial Form Thank you!