Tarot Card Readings/Will it be better?

Question

I'm Toni (July 14, 1987) and my ex-boyfriend David (September 12, 1982) and I have been broken up for nearly a year. However, I noticed that he has been talking to me a bit more, looking happy to see me, and a good friend of mine has even told me that he recently told her that he misses me. Will we get back together, and if so, can you give an idea as to when?

Thank you for your time!

Answer
Hello Toni, and thank you for contacting me.

Firstly, sometimes I like to tell people about who their souls are. You are the Magician. You are in your first lifetime. And you feel like you can do almost anything. You feel very free.

David is the Hierophant. He's in his 5th lifetime. He is extremely family oriented. And loves to follow traditions. He is respected and looked up to by many.

Together you are the Lovers. Which means you felt very drawn to each other when you met. You may not have understood just what it was that made you feel as though the other was "the one", but with your hearts you could feel it.

I feel like he is trying to control himself right now. He wants to say and do more than he has been with you. Your conversations will turn very loving and compassionate. You will bring up moments in the past and rehash why you departed to begin with. I get the feeling that others came into play with your last break up. Others opinions. It made you guys or one of you follow your head instead of your heart. And that's the lesson of the Lovers. You are supposed to follow your heart or you will regret it. I see the two of you making the choice to come back together again. And that will leave you feeling very happy and content.

I see you getting back together in the beginning of Summer. (though I would have thought sooner)

Hope I have helped!!

Vadella

Tarot Card Readings

Vadella