Tarot Card Readings/Business

Question
MY  DOB ; 18 / 03 / 1954, TIME ; 05 / 05 AM, PLACE ; DELHI / INDIA,I Started a New Business of International Placements with 2 others, will it be Successful and will I  be able to Pay off My DEBTS

Answer
Jasjeet,

I asked the cards your question about your buisinesses and I drew  these cards.

6wands, Princess Swords, and 2wands.

The six is your immediate past and this card said you had a victory or a success obtained independantly. I assume this was your buisiness venture?

The princess popped up in your present and this card showed a detatched or aloof person near you. This person is young and able to make impartial or fair decisions

The 2 is a card for the outcome and this card warns that there will be tension it says a decision must be made to resolve a tense or sensitive issue later in your buisiness. You will have to use impartial judgement to make the better choice for your buisiness.

The wands indicate you may be distracted at this time.

You had a dominate number 8 which indicates you are a person who gets things done.

I hope I helped and am grateful you picked me to read for you. Thank you and I look forward to your feed back.
-C

Tarot Card Readings

Cherie