Tarot Card Readings/Career

Hi there, I am in my senior year of college and have already embarked on my job search. I would like to know when I will receive a good job offer and would greatly appreciate if you could please provide any insights into this. My date of birth is 29/12/1990. Thank you!

Hello Carmen, and thank you for contacting me.

I see you have a lot of hope in this. As anyone would. You will need to have patience with this and keep going no matter what. I see you finding the job opportunity that you looking for in the Spring time. I see the pay being negotiable and your boss is a man who is very financially well off, stable and will be quite fair with you. He will like your personality so he will offer you what will make you very happy. I also see that not too long after you have been there you will gain a promotion quite quickly. Good for you!! :)

I hope I have helped!

Tarot Card Readings

I took a 2 year break and I am back! :) You can find me on instagram @ cenzobaby. Tumblr @ SpiritualGenius and Twitter @ Tellingsofher where I do daily Universal lessons Reads. Like a Horoscope, just with Oracles and Tarot. If I have already given you a reading, give someone else a chance. Purchase one from my website. It will actually give you a more in-depth, personalized and longer reading. I will answer questions about Love (my specialty!), Career, Hopes, Dream interpretations, Symbolism.... practically anything but Health related issues. Please only ask me about One issue. I also offer Tarot Lessons. If you have more than one question please go to my website and purchase a paid reading. Intuitary Visions Thank You. I offer discounts to my AllExperts.com clients.State in your subject line ALLExperts client with name you used here again include your birthdate.

I've been learning for over 10 years. I started out learning with the help of some major known Mentors who are the creators of the decks many readers utilize and the books they have read. It didn't take me long before I became intuitive as I had a history of being a Medium, a Devinator, a dream interpreter, amongst other things.

American Tarot Association.

Lovers Tarot Card Analysis

I have read for well over 10,000 that I have never met.

Monday January 14th On Haunted Society Radio With Phillip Brunelle Vadella Worrell Offers Listeners Free Tarot Readings

I have started to include testimonials from my clients on my website Intuitary Visions Website Please consider writing a Testimonial for me here Testimonial Form Thank you!