Tarot Card Readings/career

Question
Hi
I am confused over career pls help in 1.5 to 2 years will I be in administrative job or some marine job or something else?
Any help will be appreciated.THANKS!

Answer
Hello 7/6/1988,
I found your question in the question pool. If you are not familiar with that, that means the person you asked your question to has rejected your question. When you are in the question pool, it becomes free to whom ever picks it up first. I hope you don't mind that I chose to try to help you.

I asked the tarot about your profession in the time frame you specified and I drew
2Wands, Prince of Swords, and The Chariot(R).

This means that you are having trouble making a decision but you must make a choice to ease tension, You are craving more, you seem to want to explore or take a journey. The cards indicate a skillful and brave warrior, who is impulsive, there will be a radical change comming to your life. There will be a victory over a challenge, resolved issues and you will make a decision easily at this period in your life.

There is a dominant number of 2 which indicates choices and a need for ballance.

I think this is pretty clear that my cards seem to think that if you continue on this same path you may be happiest and most suited for the military.

I hope I helped

-Cherie

Tarot Card Readings

Cherie