Tarot Card Readings/career

Question
I am born on 24th june 1983 india. I am very much concerned about my career. I want to know what is going to happen. I am financially down have debts. Please tell me when will i start my business.

Answer
Shaji,
I picked your question up from the question pool. I hope you don't mind but when your question is in the question pool it means that the person you asked the question from has rejected the question.

My name is Cherie and I drew The Moon(R), 6Wands, The Hermit, and Ace Pentacles.

This indicates that you have a dishonest relationship recently. There will soon be a victory or a success obtained independently. There is a teacher or a mentor also comming your way. You must listen to wise advice or you will stray from your path and you life will become harder. You must listen to your intuition to get back to the path you were supposed to stay on and when you do this you will have your business within 7 months.

I hope I helped

-Cherie

Tarot Card Readings

Cherie