Tarot Card Readings/Career Wise

Question
Hi I'm female born in Pasig City,Philippines birth date is 10/30/89 i have a long black brown hair, dark brown eyes, fair skin , average body and 5'5 inches height. i would like to know about my career i have chosen, what can you see waiting for me here? will i succeed? and will i meet good people here

Answer
Lina,

Hi its Cherie and I picked up your questions from the question pool. I hope you don't mind but I am going to answer them.

You will be rewarded for your efforts in your career. You will enjoy the gains from your hard work.

On what's waiting for you here, there will be a rivalry or competetition, you will have to find the courage to stand on your own. You will have a personal moment of a recovery. You will emerge victorious over your rival.

On whether you will meet good people I see that you will be in a possition of power over others either professionaly or financially. Either way it looks like you will make a good buisiness contact but maybe not lasting friends.

I hope I helped and I look forward to your feedback

-C

Tarot Card Readings

Cherie