Tarot Card Readings/Communication issues

I have a cousin with whom I have been very close and he was also my best friend. But now our communication is very rocky and he is the one who stopped that communication. Whenever I write him he says he is too busy and this has been going on for 3 years. I wish he would tell me the real reason for not speaking with me I tried different kind of approach but he is not receptive. I would like to know why is he silent or anything you can see about this situation will be appreciated?! My name Biljana, dob 20/08/1978. His name Dragan, 30/08/1974.
Thank you!

Hello Biljana, and thank you for contacting me.

The reason he has not been speaking to you is because he has a lot of others vying for his attention. He has been very busy (he's telling the truth). He has so much going on right now and is just about to start a new relationship. So he's been pretty focused on everything.

You feel left out and very sad about this. In the future you can expect a bit of his time and he will communicate with you, you guys will slowly move forward from there.

Best wishes to you!

Tarot Card Readings

I took a 2 year break and I am back! :) You can find me on instagram @ cenzobaby. Tumblr @ SpiritualGenius and Twitter @ Tellingsofher where I do daily Universal lessons Reads. Like a Horoscope, just with Oracles and Tarot. If I have already given you a reading, give someone else a chance. Purchase one from my website. It will actually give you a more in-depth, personalized and longer reading. I will answer questions about Love (my specialty!), Career, Hopes, Dream interpretations, Symbolism.... practically anything but Health related issues. Please only ask me about One issue. I also offer Tarot Lessons. If you have more than one question please go to my website and purchase a paid reading. Intuitary Visions Thank You. I offer discounts to my AllExperts.com clients.State in your subject line ALLExperts client with name you used here again include your birthdate.

I've been learning for over 10 years. I started out learning with the help of some major known Mentors who are the creators of the decks many readers utilize and the books they have read. It didn't take me long before I became intuitive as I had a history of being a Medium, a Devinator, a dream interpreter, amongst other things.

American Tarot Association.

Lovers Tarot Card Analysis

I have read for well over 10,000 that I have never met.

Monday January 14th On Haunted Society Radio With Phillip Brunelle Vadella Worrell Offers Listeners Free Tarot Readings

I have started to include testimonials from my clients on my website Intuitary Visions Website Please consider writing a Testimonial for me here Testimonial Form Thank you!