Tarot Card Readings/confused love

Hello  Cherie, thanks a lot for this!
I am bit confused about my love life situation, and was wondering whether one of the 2 men I have recently connected with, is going to be with me in a long lasting relationship. I feel connected to both of them (Jose Luis DOB Feb 13 71, and Jason 38 yo) but somehow none of the 2 seem to make any clear move.
Thanks a lot!!
Silvia (DOB April 2nd 79)

Dear Silvia,
Hello and thank you so much for picking me to read for you!

So I asked three questions of the cards for each man. The questions asked about the man, what would happen if you dated, and what you need to consider. I drew a card to answer each question and here are the results for each man. I hope I helped

Jose Luis
About Jose- prince wands- this card indicates he needs to work on being more reliable

What would happen if you date?- 5Wands- this card indicates a possible struggle for dominance, maybe too much competition and arguments, basicly that you are both very strong willed

What should you be aware of?- The Devil- This card suggests using caution in your personal relationship together.

About Jason- The Sun- suggests a project or a job will soon pay off. Seems to be a fairly happy person as well.

What would happen if you dated?- The Lovers- A possible relationship based on trust, honor and love.

What you need to know- 5Cups- indicates grief or a loss of a person. Maybe a loss of a relationship or life, possible past betrayel. You might have to watch for a possible rebound. Proceed carefully and be patient.

I hope this gives you the answers you were looking for.

Please feel free to comment on if this reading helps.

Tarot Card Readings

I can read cards about money, love, buisiness and things of that nature. I DO NOT read on medical questions or pregnant questions (will the baby be a boy? When will I concieve? Those questions) I DO NOT answer any questions about deceased individuals.I DO NOT answer questions related to OTHER PEOPLE either. Ask about YOU and YOUR spouse , or job, or relationship. I will send these sorts of questions to the pool. I can help answer questions for people who are trying to learn to read tarot cards and also I can help people get started with reading tarot for others. To read effectively I will need your first name, birthdate, and location.

I have read cards since I was 12 years old for family and friends. I was taught to read cards by my mother who was taught by her mother. I have read cards for small social events and have also read cards online. I have received very happy reviews from other people I have read for. I have been reading cards for 15 years as I am 28. I was raised around tarot cards and am going to teach my children as well if they are intrested. I can also read runes but I like cards better

Aeclectic.com, I have read for a lot of people on aeclectic and have plenty of friends there including a mentor and friend who works for Keen.

AllExperts.com and LunasGrimoire.com

I have generations of tarot readers and am a third generation reader. my family hands this skill down from parent to child thanks to my grandmother who started this tradition when she taught my mom and aunts and unclež

Just people who appreciate me and people who smile and tell me how helpful my readings are to them.