Tarot Card Readings/ex husband

Question
me from dhaka city and me divorce.my name is sana,my date of birth is 19/08/1985/12 pm/dhaka.my ex husband name is mohammad tauhidur rahaman,date of birth is 23/01 in bangladesh.should wait for him or move on?what happened if he talk and contact me?

Answer
Sana,
I did a reading on your relationship and Mohammad so I could help in your decision and advise you on your questions.

I drew The Moon, 5Pentacles, and 6Swords

This tells me that there was fear in your marriage. And there was difficult emotions throughout. Also the cards indicate Mohammad was very domineering and maybe manipulative possibly a very jealous man.
You are having financial hardships currently possibly the missing income from your divorce

But the 6 is a comfort card. This card says that comfort from hard times is comming. Things will get beter if you can hold on a little bit longer.

Your dominant number was two which indicates emotional choices.

I think this is telling me that you are a very strong lady and will be just fine. Remember that NOTHING is permanent. Even bad times must end and your bad times will be over too.

I will pray for you.

I look forward to your feedback

Tarot Card Readings

Cherie