Tarot Card Readings/If he has feelings for me why won't he tell me?

name Marcy dob 11 16 1987. age 25. Other person asking name Memo July 7 1988. age 24.

Hi, can you help me with my question. I have been having dreams about my friend for a long time, and don't know why. I really miss my friend, and we have not talked for a long time. I think Memo, may be in love with me, because one time he said he would not having sex with me. He even told me he thought I was pretty. Why is my friend having all these feelings for me? If he likes me, why won't he tell me how he feels?

the cards read that you both are in financial stable moment in your lives, there is been a lot on work and time put it in to a project thats why is not been emotionally open, all his time is invested on a material project, you guys have a beautiful future a blessing, stay together the cards suggest to speak , to open you mouth and tell him, he is introverted, take the initiative, its is so worth it!!!!
your near  future its beautiful, keep me posted :)

Tarot Card Readings

I can answer questions about career, finance, relationships love and business, health, future outcome and advice, there are different spreads wich are more detailed and precised, so depending on your question i will spread the Tarot cards to get as much details as possible. I also like to use Numerology. I do not answer vague questions, or when would i meet my true love or soulmate, or how would they look like. One question per seeker on one subject. You most be straight forward to get a straight answer. Include bith date (dd/mm/yyyy)and full name of the persons involved , i look forward in assisting you!!

I have been study the Metaphysical and Healing Arts since 1998, I also started studying Numerology and Tarot 5 years ago, working with friends and family mostly. Never went commercial or took payment for my work I feel now that I am ready to do so but would like first to share my knowledge with people who cant afford a reading.

I do not belong to any organization but to the human being

High school University Healing Arts Institute of Massage therapy Metaphysical (Col. USA) Tarot and Numerology from one of the bet experts on this site

cant offer information about all the people I have helped in the past as I was not giving reads commercially. It is my hope that my work here will become the way for me to collect some testimonials about it while helping others.