Tarot Card Readings/If he has feelings for me why won't he tell me?

Question
name Marcy dob 11 16 1987. age 25. other person asking name Memo July 7 1988. age 24.

Hi, here's my question again. I'm sorry I asked you a lot about my other question. I wanted to know if my friend has feelings for me, and is too afraid to tell me how he that he may love me.

Answer
Marcy,
Thank you so much for clarifying for me your questions.

I asked the tarot and drew these cards- 7Swords, Princess Cups, and 3Pentacles.

The seven is his recent past which shows possible dishonesty in the recent past. He may have tried taking care with his actions to avoid getting caught looking guilty.

The princess is current and probably you. She is a sweet young girl who he sees will soon have a good relationship and good things in life (may be why he backed off)

The 3 is the future outcome and he has poor work ethics. He may be looking at financial stress or a paycut from work (another reason why he is backing off)

The dominant number is 10 which indicates the ending of a cycle.

I hope this helps you and I look forward to your feedback. Thank you for choosing me

-C

Tarot Card Readings

Cherie