Tarot Card Readings/free reading -Love

Question
hello My name is Delia Lucio D.O.B. 9-15-1988
my boyfriend is Neftali Rivera D.O.b 01-13-1965
... i really need a love reading and want to know what you see in the future for us? are we going to succeed as a couple and be accepted by our families regardless of our age difference??? thank you for your time!

Answer
Hello Delia, and thank you for contacting me.

You have the soul life theme of the Hierophant, which means you are family oriented. You like to follow all of the traditions that you grew up with. People tend to respect you and your guidance.

He has the soul theme of Strength, which means he is very strong willed and has to master his courage and his strength. He has high goals in life and will reach them if he keeps believing in himself.

Together you are Death, which means you will transform each other inside. This is a very soul reaching type of relationship. You will help to bring out your true selves in each other.

I see you both hoping and praying right now that you will be accepted to be together. And that it all seems to rely on your families input.

In the future I see the two of you celebrating with several close people, I do see the families accepting this and everything will fall into place exactly how you hope it will. You will be left to feel very happy, content and comfortable in your world. The two of you will finally feel in charge of your destiny.

Congratulations and good luck!

Vadella

Tarot Card Readings

Vadella