Tarot Card Readings/Does my friend think about me a lot?

Question
name Marcy dob 11 16 1987.age 25. other person asking name Memo July 7 1988 age 24.

Hi, Cheire, I apologize I'm not trying to bother you again.I have this strong feeling Memo's been thinking about me a lot, has he?

Answer
Marcy,

Hello and thank you again for choosing me. You are not a bother and I asked the cards to simply tell me about Memo. I hope you don't mind but cards have more to say when asked more open questions. These are the cards I drew.

10Swords, The high priestess, 2Swords

The 10 is the recent past or not very long ago. This card indicates a long term relationship or situation is over.

The High Priestess is now or very soon and this card advises you to slow down with Memo. It says to not be in such a hurry and says to be open to your dreams and intuition for your happiness.

The 2Swords is your outcome if the situation stays on this current path. The 2 indicates an uneasy reconciliation between 2 people with unresolved issues.

So many swords indicates one or both of you are conflicted or has a lot of chaos and confusion around you.

Thank you again and I look forward to my feedback.

-C

Tarot Card Readings

Cherie