Tarot Card Readings/love

I will make this reading public but will like to disguise the names.

I would like a general love/relationship reading, sort of like a past present future mini reading, if possible.

date of births are august 5 1985  feb 20th 1979

thanking you in advance :)

ANSWER: Hello, leaving names out is perfectly fine, and thank you for contacting me.

Your soul theme is that of the Hermit. An old soul who it on your last lifetime. You are very intelligent and love to go deep inside yourself as well as have a need for solitude.

Their soul theme is that of the Empress. They love to be cared for and love to care for others. They are almost mothering. At their worst they can be smothering. But they just want everyone to feel comfortable and love the beautiful things in life.

Together you are the Hanged man. This is a very hard relationship theme. It seems the two of you will remain constantly stuck and unable to move forward unless you can see things from the others perspective. with the Shadow of the Empress it will take a lot of compassion and understanding.

I see that one of you has been utilizing manipulative techniques behind the others back to get what you want. They aren't trying to hurt the other, they are just focused on their goal. The past shows me that honest and mature communication has taken place about where the two of you should lead this relationship. Right now it's like you are both hanging there, nothing is really going on. You're in a holding period for the time being. But in the future it shows success and coming back together. You will end up planning something together and be really into it, but then almost as soon as you think your plan will take form, one of you will walk away leaving the other hopeless again.

That's the theme of the hanged man. You come and go, you come and go.... but it seems like nothing can move forward. It's not an easy relationship to be in at all.

Hope I have helped you!

QUESTION: Thank u for your prompt response- that is odd that you say we are stuck and not moving as past few years everything been moving so fast and at a positive rate.

I understand the manipulative part as I see myself being that day often

What do u mean by walking away? Someone is going to leave the other?

The part of where you are left hanging there stuck might not of happened yet. No, it just shows me the two of you will go into a form of introspection on what you want and won't be together as often as usual and then you will come back together again, like you use to be. Nothing to worry about. ;) There's no break up or anything.

Tarot Card Readings

I took a 2 year break and I am back! :) You can find me on instagram @ cenzobaby. Tumblr @ SpiritualGenius and Twitter @ Tellingsofher where I do daily Universal lessons Reads. Like a Horoscope, just with Oracles and Tarot. If I have already given you a reading, give someone else a chance. Purchase one from my website. It will actually give you a more in-depth, personalized and longer reading. I will answer questions about Love (my specialty!), Career, Hopes, Dream interpretations, Symbolism.... practically anything but Health related issues. Please only ask me about One issue. I also offer Tarot Lessons. If you have more than one question please go to my website and purchase a paid reading. Intuitary Visions Thank You. I offer discounts to my AllExperts.com clients.State in your subject line ALLExperts client with name you used here again include your birthdate.

I've been learning for over 10 years. I started out learning with the help of some major known Mentors who are the creators of the decks many readers utilize and the books they have read. It didn't take me long before I became intuitive as I had a history of being a Medium, a Devinator, a dream interpreter, amongst other things.

American Tarot Association.

Lovers Tarot Card Analysis

I have read for well over 10,000 that I have never met.

Monday January 14th On Haunted Society Radio With Phillip Brunelle Vadella Worrell Offers Listeners Free Tarot Readings

I have started to include testimonials from my clients on my website Intuitary Visions Website Please consider writing a Testimonial for me here Testimonial Form Thank you!