Tarot Card Readings/Love

Hi my DOB is July 29th 1994.

Its been 4  years that I have been single. I would like to know whether this year I will be in a serious relationship?
A detailed reading about the man's characteristic  would be helpful.
Thank you

Hello Shelia, and thank you for contacting me.

The cards tell me you are very family oriented. You love to follow family traditions and hope to build your own family to keep the traditions going.

Yes, I do see that you have been alone for quite some time. You had heartache in the past and it has taken you a while to get back on your feet. You hope that you can trust the next man that comes along. You've been through quite the healing process.

I do see a man coming into your life.... he's very passionate and quick, but beware not to indulge into such passion if he asks of you because he will leave just as quick. He needs to learn to respect you first. Once he learns that things will fly almost out of hand. He will want everything so fast with you. He's the type that speaks of marriage way too soon. It's just his character and the way he is. Most likely he is a fire sign. He does before he thinks. So be careful.

He wants someone loving and compassionate underneath. He really doesn't want a one night stand, but he won't tell you that right away. Just follow my advice. He will think you are a gift to him, someone new and stable and precious that he's been waiting for. He will feel very excited about you, but he will try to contain that so he doesn't look foolish.

Hope I have helped!

Tarot Card Readings

I took a 2 year break and I am back! :) You can find me on instagram @ cenzobaby. Tumblr @ SpiritualGenius and Twitter @ Tellingsofher where I do daily Universal lessons Reads. Like a Horoscope, just with Oracles and Tarot. If I have already given you a reading, give someone else a chance. Purchase one from my website. It will actually give you a more in-depth, personalized and longer reading. I will answer questions about Love (my specialty!), Career, Hopes, Dream interpretations, Symbolism.... practically anything but Health related issues. Please only ask me about One issue. I also offer Tarot Lessons. If you have more than one question please go to my website and purchase a paid reading. Intuitary Visions Thank You. I offer discounts to my AllExperts.com clients.State in your subject line ALLExperts client with name you used here again include your birthdate.

I've been learning for over 10 years. I started out learning with the help of some major known Mentors who are the creators of the decks many readers utilize and the books they have read. It didn't take me long before I became intuitive as I had a history of being a Medium, a Devinator, a dream interpreter, amongst other things.

American Tarot Association.

Lovers Tarot Card Analysis

I have read for well over 10,000 that I have never met.

Monday January 14th On Haunted Society Radio With Phillip Brunelle Vadella Worrell Offers Listeners Free Tarot Readings

I have started to include testimonials from my clients on my website Intuitary Visions Website Please consider writing a Testimonial for me here Testimonial Form Thank you!