Tarot Card Readings/Love?

Hi Vadella,

I have a true soulmate, b. 6/7/1956, I've known for a bit more than three years now and have just declared my true feelings/love  for him when I saw him last. I'm wondering if this made him happy or if he will ever reveal his own feelings for me?  I am 6/3/1971 (June is the month in both cases).  

Thanks so much and bright blessings :)

Hello Laura, and thank you for contacting me.

When you told him your feelings for him he felt conflicted. It seems he has a lot going on in his life right now. He thought he needed to go about you telling him showing no emotion and actually wants to communicate with you about this. He felt you were very confident and amazed at how you just came out and told him. He does think very highly of you.

What he feels for you is this.... He feels you just might be a new start for him. He sees you as a stable gift. You are everything he wants in a woman and he feels very maturely romantic about you. This will not be a passionate relationship as much as a one filled with compassion and love. Which means it will last longer.

I get that he will tell you his feelings in the summertime.

I had 4 cards slip out before I pulled the one so I must tell you about them.

It seems to me that he has gone from a very bad relationship prior to you and was trying to gain himself back. The person (his soul) that he lost when he left that relationship. It wasn't easy for him because it consumed over over quite some time. Then he went through of period of deep introspection over this. during this time is when he met you.

Do you just have to give him some time.

I hope I have helped you!

Tarot Card Readings

I took a 2 year break and I am back! :) You can find me on instagram @ cenzobaby. Tumblr @ SpiritualGenius and Twitter @ Tellingsofher where I do daily Universal lessons Reads. Like a Horoscope, just with Oracles and Tarot. If I have already given you a reading, give someone else a chance. Purchase one from my website. It will actually give you a more in-depth, personalized and longer reading. I will answer questions about Love (my specialty!), Career, Hopes, Dream interpretations, Symbolism.... practically anything but Health related issues. Please only ask me about One issue. I also offer Tarot Lessons. If you have more than one question please go to my website and purchase a paid reading. Intuitary Visions Thank You. I offer discounts to my AllExperts.com clients.State in your subject line ALLExperts client with name you used here again include your birthdate.

I've been learning for over 10 years. I started out learning with the help of some major known Mentors who are the creators of the decks many readers utilize and the books they have read. It didn't take me long before I became intuitive as I had a history of being a Medium, a Devinator, a dream interpreter, amongst other things.

American Tarot Association.

Lovers Tarot Card Analysis

I have read for well over 10,000 that I have never met.

Monday January 14th On Haunted Society Radio With Phillip Brunelle Vadella Worrell Offers Listeners Free Tarot Readings

I have started to include testimonials from my clients on my website Intuitary Visions Website Please consider writing a Testimonial for me here Testimonial Form Thank you!