Tarot Card Readings/Love

Hi im lina grace im from philippines my date of birth 10/30/89 i have black brown long  hair, dark brown eyes, fair skin, average body, 5'5 height. i would like to know about my love life

The Tarot card drawn for your question is the Eight of Gems

Related Words: Make an effort, Hard work, Total focus, Learn new skills, Understand what love means, Get rid of emotional baggage

Perfectionism is currently what you're after, this can be destructive when it comes to finding 'the one', are you focusing on money and what the guy does for a living rather than the true essence of love? If you want love in your life, you are going to have to make room for it.

Tarot Card Readings

First Name(s), Birth Year(s) and I'll briefly answer ONE question. or Paid readings avaiable within 48hrs

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience